EPiC PROGRAMS & SERVICES
Circle of Hope
Parent Support Group
- Our Circles of Hope are support groups for parents/caregivers that focus on parent wellness, stress management, and navigating the educational system.
Listening Sessions & Community Forums
- Our Listening Sessions are a place where we gather community members together to hear about their lived experiences as it relates to education and systemic inequities.
- Our Community Forums with educators, parents and students bring those with lived experience together to offer parent-led solutions that address data driven inequities found within a school or school system.
Collectives & Consultation/Training
- Our Collectives are groups of parents/caregivers who focus on a specific advocacy issue. EPiC holds space to pull parents together with the same areas of interest to close the opportunity gap and work toward advocacy together
- Our Consultation and Training is one in which we use data-driven outcomes with the focus on systemic inequities to equip families and caregivers to advocate for high-quality educational opportunities.
Educate on community-based, collective engagement model
Organize affinity groups across the community and within schools by age (ECE; K5; MS/HS)
- Build relationships between families and educators
Parent training and coaching to close opportunity gap and advocate for high quality education
Empower parents to engage civically